Monday 8 December 2014

Yeah My Life Sucks: Ze Programmer Saga

After spending one week around this firms infographist, I realise programming really does suck doesn't it? I mean in comparison to let day illustrating stuff. I mean seriously. Here I am, stuck with having to build this Android application that requires me to read so much documentation in between, and I only have 6 hours to deliver it? GoD my life sucks...

It feels to me like programming is like this vicious circle where you start, you get stuck, you read the documentation _ cause duhhh! you didn't write the fucking tools you're using, and even if you did you probably wouldn't know them by heart _, you get code examples, go through CPMT (Copy Paste Modify Test), until you're stuck again.

I see you coming at me like "pfff, noob, just pick one language and master it, that's it". Right, try doing your android apps with C++, or even try javascript for Windows Desktop apps, or maybe use use flash/actionscript for all your website _ lol, and get your websites totally ignored by search engines no?

Soon enough you'll know a programmer doesn't just opt to stick with one language or tool no matter what. Which is why my life sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment